Turns out that the one Japanese person who clerii have been relying on for months, the one Japanese person who would grant clerii Koi_bito wishes, the one Japanese person who sought to have their praise and superficial online admiration is really a Philippino.
After posting several pictures of herself and her supposed boyfriend (who she also gave a fake Japanese name) looking like Philippinos and acting proud of having proven their 'Japanese heritage', the detectives at Destiny Failed went to work.
Resha's photos were hosted at photobucket ID DivinityXYZ, sloppily enough she uses the same ID for her Deviant Art account where her name is exposed as Chel H. She also sometimes plugs her blog account, in which she links to all the above, such as a Fanfiction.net account where she claims to be "Japanese (Korean and Filipino)" and "a hypocrite for hating Asian eyes".To further link the two names, google results for DivinityXYZ brings up a friendster account and CloudXAerith threads which prove that Resha, Chel, Achii and DivinityXYZ are the same person from Philippines.
You're probably wondering why a twenty-something year-old would do this to get online friends. Well, the latest blog entry explains why:
In case she tucks tail and deletes things, we've included some screengrabs of Resha playing pretend Jap. Did she honestly think she could fool us with the flat nose and sparse eyebrows?Honestly, I have no idea whether I love my friends or not. Maybe because of the fact that they do not feel the same friendship for me still. I feel like they don't entrust me as much and with that I guess I just really want to be alone. And maybe, when I meant alone, I guess I don't pretty much need them. I'll enclose my world to them, and let's see, if they'll miss me as such, because truthfully they only worth a cent right now. Frankly the computer is the onyl one to keep me happy and forget them, my only sanctuary, yus. I just don't love them anymore and...maybe it would be better if I would keep myself distance from them. Haha, they wouldn't miss me. Damnit would be better.



... so Anti-R, what are you going to do with your "stop pretending to be Japanese" sig, now?